BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE BY APOSTLE SAMUEL AMOSAH AT CHURCH OF GOD, SALVATION CENTRE, KULAMU OBUASI ON 22ND JULY, 2019 @ 6:00-8:30 PM
Isreal could defeat greater nations but could not defeat Ai, a small nation (Joshua 7: ). Ai means “heap of ruins” Why?
Isreal sinned against God and was cursed (Joshua 7:11).
In life there are some simple and common things you must get or overcome but you can’t because of sin and curses. God had left Isreal
- Pray and Cast out every cursed attachment out of your life.
Gen 49:3: Jacob cursed Reuben because he went to his father’s bed . This is an example of many instances that lead to bloodline curse.
2. Pray and cast every bloodline curse.
Achan (means “troubler”) who had sinned against God confessed. (Josh 7:20).
3. Pray for your enemy to confess his/her sins against you and give you back what they stole from you.
PROPHETIC PRAYER: I pray as a servant of God that fire 🔥 consumes any accursed thing in your life. I curse sickness, poverty and all obstacles out of your life.
JOIN US EVERY MONDAY, @ 6:00PM FOR BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE AT THE SAME VENUE.
GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.
WORD BY APOSTLE SAMUEL AMOSAH AT CHURCH OF GOD, SALVATION CENTRE, KULAMU OBUAS ON 21ST JULY, 2019.
TITLE : YOUR SERVICE IS TO GOD NOT MAN.
Don’t test the holy ghost to lose your ghost.
God called us for one purpose-service.
HOW TO SERVE GOD:
- Serve God in the the holy spirit.
We see humans during the service of God therefore we focus on humans not God. However, God is spirit therefore invisible. Don’t serve God in mind.
- Acts 5: Don’t lie in prescence of the holy ghost otherwise you will give up your ghost like Ananias and his wife Sapphira.
Ananias means “whom God had graciously given”. Sapphira means “Jewel”. Know that God’s grace gave you every precious thing you have.
God wants all of you but not part of you. Ananias and Sapphira pledged in the presence of the God to offer all the money from selling 💰 their own possessions. They felt it was their own possession so they gave part of the money to God. They refused to acknowledge that God gave them all that they had therefore they had to give all.
They could lie to humans but not the holy spirit.
Be truthful in the presence of God.
Serve God with all of you.
Don’t give up the holy ghost to lose your ghost.
I pray that you stay truthful in the presence of God.
JOIN US TOMMOROW MONDAY, @ 6:00PM FOR BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE AT THE SAME VENUE.
GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.
BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE BY APOSTLE SAMUEL AMOSAH AT CHURCH OF GOD, SALVATION CENTRE, KULAMU OBUASI ON 15TH JULY, 2019 @ 6:00-8:30 PM
Genesis 17: Noah’s ark rested on the seventh month. God created everything and rested on the 7th day. The number 7 is used biblically and prophetically for the month of July to represent rest and breakthrough.
WORD: Deutronomy 7:1
- Hittites: meaning Terror. Pray and cast out anything or people who cause physical and spiritual fear and violence in your life.
- Girgashites means “Dwelling on clay soil”. Pray and cast out anything or people who use the soil of your dwelling or movement against.
- Amorites means “Sayers”. Pray and cast out anything or people who pronounce negativity over your life.
- Canaanites means zealous or traders. Pray and cast out anything or people who come strongly against your cause in life.
- Perizzites means “Belonging to the village”. Pray and cast out villagers who discourage you from the best and quality things in life.
- Hivites also means “villagers”.
7 Jebusites means “threshing place”. Pray and cast out anything or people who continuous strike you and separate your seed (labour) and harvest (blessing).
I pray that you God should make you possess your land (destiny) and make you mightier than anything or people greater than thou. Join us same time same venue next week.
WORD BY APOSTLE SAMUEL AMOSAH AT CHURCH OF GOD, SALVATION CENTRE, KULAMU OBUASI ON 14TH JULY, 2019.
1. Give God his glory.
2. Understand that God gave you what you have so take your portion and give God him his portion.
3. Honour God with your first fruit and thy substance.
4. Don’t give what is of God to anything, anyone or to yourself. (Matthew 22:18- 22) Give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and unto God what belongs to God. A typical case is: After the Government takes tax eg. GHC10 from your main Profit/Salary eg. GHC 200, Pay 10% tithe of GHC 20 from the main Profit or amount but not GHC19 from the remaining GHC190.
5. Honour the Lord as your King bigger than everyone. (Malachi 1:6-14). God’s name is dreadful among nation’s. Don’t offer lame sacrifice and offering like dirty and torn money, low tithe and ungratefulness. God will not be pleased therefore your prayers, sacrifice and offering will be in vain.
God richly bless you.
JOIN US TOMMOROW MONDAY, @ 6:00PM FOR BREAKTHROUGH HOUR AT THE SAME VENUE.
GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.