Welcome to Amosah Samuel Ministries
MESSAGE ON SERVICE, BY APOS. SAMUEL AMOSSAH AT CHURCH OF GOD, KULAMU, SALVATION CENTRE.
SUN. JUNE 9, 2019:
Title: Are you offended, follower or disciple of Christ?
John 6:26-: Why do you follow Christ?
Every believer is called to serve.
That’s why there is a reward for every work. Consider every work you do as for God but not for man.
The Bible is a spiritual book to be interpreted by the men of the holy spirit but not academicians.
Some of us are not ready to serve Christ but came because of marriage, 💰 money, work or something else.
Heaven excludes Marriage, work, food and others.
We live to serve God but not because of material things.
These things that stop you from worshipping God should be avoided. Don’t focus on food which is egested are waste and is vanity.
What to do for the Work of God (v28):
- Believe the men of God (v29). Respect the men of God. Stop judging men of God (John 6:60) .
- Seek for the Grace of God not grades. (Seek Mana of life from above but not just food).
- Don’t be offended (John 6:61) especially by revelations (v62). As a man thinketh so is he.
- Live by faith (spirit) not sight(flesh) (v63).
- Be a disciple who stays but not a follower who leaves (v 66-67). Don’t let foolish questions and generalogies discourage you(Titus 3:8-10). Seek for a church that teaches the word of God but not chase after material things.
Prayer: It’s my prayer that you accept the men and word of God. God richly bless you.